- There are more Christian deaths than Christian births
Between 2010-2015, researchers found that more Christians are dying than being born in 24 of 42 countries.This is much more common in Europe and is expected to continue to grow until 2060. For the time being, this trend deficit is not evident in North America, but is expected to be so in 2050.
- Each year approximately 78.5 million Bibles are distributed worldwide.
- An estimated 2.2 billion people in the world had never heard the Gospel of Jesus before
Center for the Study of Global Christianity revealed in a report that, as of mid-2018, the un-evangelized population is roughly 28.3 percent of the total world’s population, which amounts to 2.152.804.000 people
- Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad
- The three largest branches of Christianity are the Roman Catholic Church, the Eastern Orthodox Church and the various denominations of Protestantism.