- A Christian man named Henry Dunant founded the Red Cross
He developed the idea that an organization should exist to take care of and protect all war victims. After a lot of effort and lobbying with political leaders, 12 states decided to sign the First Geneva Convention that led to the establishment of the Red Cross
- Jesus was not an only child. He had at least 4 brothers mentioned by name and at least 2 unnamed sisters.
- Green is the 1st color mentioned in the Bible.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.(Gen 1:30).
- A Kohen is someone who is believed to be a direct Patrilineal descent of Aaron, Moses brother, they are the ones that administer traditional priestly blessing during Passover.
- United States of America is the country with most Christians
With nearly 225 million Christians or about 70% of the population, the United States remains the nation with the most Christians. They are followed by Brazil and Mexico in South America, Nigeria, Russia, Philippines, Congo, Ethiopia, Italy and Germany.