- Sir Isaac Newton was a devoted Christian
To the amazement of many, mathematician, astronomer, craftsman, theologian and physicist Sir Isaac Newton, best known for his work on gravity, was a Christian since his youth and wrote passionately in defense of the Christian faith.
- Newton made a huge contribution to science. He laid the foundations of modern calculus and his discoveries led to several breakthroughs in recent centuries.
Bethlehem means “house of meat or bread”
Bethlehem, famous as the birthplace of Jesus, means in Arabic “House of Meat” (Bayt Laḥm) and in Hebrew “House of Bread”
- The Bible has inspired more song lyrics than any other book, including “40” (U2), “Adam Raised a Cain,” (Bruce Springsteen), “Adam’s Apple” (Aerosmith), “All you Zombies” (The Hooters), “Be Still” (Kelly Clarkson), “Blackened” (Metallica), “Cinnamon Girl” (Prince), “Come Sail Away (Styx), “Every Grain of Sand” (Bob Dylan), “I am God” (Kanye West) and many more.
- Delilah did not cut Samson’s hair (Judg 16:19).
- Everyone spoke the same language until the incident at the Tower of Babel (Gen 11:1-9).