Everyone’s assignment is his contribution to God’s agenda on earth.
What to expect in God’s presence;
1. Encounter through the Word
2. Remarkable transformation
3. Revival/ Awakening
4. Demonstration of power
Revival is a season of reawakening from a state of dormancy in a life of a person or territory usually brought about by the outpouring of the Spirit.
Characteristics of a True Revival in a Territory;
1. Restoration of love and passion for God.
2. Outpouring of the true spirit of holiness.
3. Massive salvation of souls.
4. Passion for the house of God.
5. Passion for the Word, worship and prayer.
6. Outburst of finance and sociological advancement
7. Outburst of Miracles, signs and wonders.
8. Impartation of gifts, graces and mantles.
Carelessness produces unholiness. The absence of the spirit of holiness in a territory, hinders the manifestation of the fullness of God.
The spirit of righteousness in a believer makes him abhor immorality not as a result of fear but of love for God.
Revival improves the quality of living of the people in a territory.
Requirements for True Revival;
1. Consecration (Isaiah 52:11, 2 Timothy 2:19-21)
2. Thirst for God (Isaiah 44:3, Psalm 63:1-2)
3. Prolonged seasons of prayer and fasting (Acts 2:1-4, Acts 13:2)
4. Intense study of the word with intentions of living by it.
5. Sacrifice of Time
Fasting energizes one’s spirit, challenges unbelief and crystallizes conviction of God’s Word in his heart.