ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): LUKE 10:25-37
1. Understanding major principles of loving
2. Understanding a major benefit of love
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Love is the nature and character of God because God is Love (1John 4:8)
2. The earth was created by Love and is meant to be operated by love (1John 4:8; Gen. 1:1)
3. Man was created in the image and likeness of Love to exist and function as a loving being (Gen. 1:27)
4. The earth malfunctions because it attempts to function outside of its creative format.
5. Man under-lives and miss-lives as he attempts to live outside his nature, the nature of love.
WHAT IS LOVE ALL ABOUT?
1. Love is about treating others how you will love to be treated (Matt. 7:12)
1b. Love is about putting yourself in the shoes of others
2. Love is about possessing a healthy consideration for the feelings, emotions and hurts of others. (Luke 10:25-37)
In your actions, you put human feelings into consideration
2b. Love is about sensitivity to the hurts and emotions of others
3. Love is about the maintenance of goodwill and kindheartedness towards others (Luke 6:38; Gal. 6:1)
What you don’t like you must lack; what you don’t celebrate will not happen for you
You may not have anything to give to people but at least wish them well.
No star is shining at the expense of another
Wish your spouse, colleagues and friends well
Don’t let someone bring bad news to you and you celebrate it
3b. Love is about the possession of thoughtfulness and positive feelings towards others
4. Love is about adding to the joy and fulfilment in the lives of others
4b. Love is about giving others meaning and reason for living
This is putting smiles on the faces of people; you are the reason for their laughter
When was the last time somebody smiled because of you?
5. Love is about making a positive difference in the lives of others
The purpose of contact is positive impact; contact without impact is a waste
5b. Love is about bringing positive change into the lives of others
There are those that bring disastrous change to the lives of others
When was the last time someone experienced change that is positive because of you?
6. Love is about doing good for others without expecting repayment or rewards in return
When you do things for people because of what they can pay you, that is not love action, that is business transaction
6b. Love is about unconditional goodness and kindness towards others
7. Love is about interrupting your schedule or journey to pay attention to someone in need
7b. Love is about making others the priority of your attention and effort, especially in their times of desperate need (1Sam. 30:8; Job 42:10).
In the walk of love, once in a while, you set aside your life’s priority because someone is in need
Once in a while, the necessity of others demands that one sets aside their life’s priorities to help someone in need
8. Love is about coming to the level of others, where necessary, in order to bring them up.
8b. Love is about stepping low, where necessary, to help the grounded and stranded
WHAT IS THE WAY OF LOVE?
1. Love is the nature of God; the closer we walk with God, the more of His nature we manifest (1 John 4:8; 2Cor. 3:18)
If you do not love people you may be religious but you are not spiritual
2. Love is not just an emotion, love is a decision; it is not about what you feel, it is about what you will (Mark 12:30)
Love is not about what you feel, it is about what you will
3. Love is a spiritual fruit that is subject to growth and development (Gal. 5:22)
Father, I thank You for Your goodness and Your mercy. Thank You for Your help. Thank You for opening up to me the principle and power of love, I receive Your help to walk in that love, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for the moment. I receive the grace to walk the love walk; I receive that grace now, in Jesus’ Name.
SEPTEMBER 2020 PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING:
1. In this month of September, which is the month that delivery happens after conception, I prophesy, you shall experience the full delivery of the plans and purpose of God for your life, for our nation and for 2020, in Jesus’ Name.
2. This month, you shall experience the full delivery of your expectation for 2020, in Jesus’ Name.
3. It was in the 9th hour that Peter and John went to the temple and the man crippled from his mother’s womb walked; in this 9th month, you shall experience the explosion of the supernatural that will dissolve and break every age-long calamity that has followed your life, in Jesus’ Name.
4. In the 9th hour, Cornelius encountered an angel with a Divine encounter that opened the doors of the Gentiles; I prophesy, in this 9th month, you shall experience explosive Divine encounters and visitations that will open diverse doors, in Jesus’ Name.
5. This month you shall experience the reward of your commitment and faithfulness to God, in Jesus’ Name.
6. I prophesy the release of grace for a closer working relationship with God, in Jesus’ Name.
7. I prophesy the reversal of the arrows of strange disease and sudden death; every arrow of strange disease and sudden death is retrieved and refired back to senders, in Jesus’ Name.
8. Any curse placed on your life, ancestral curse, generational curse, family curse, witchcraft curse, curse from father or mother or from any source, in this 9th month, I prophesy the reversal of every curse, in Jesus’ Name.
– Whatever Calvary handled that is still a challenge in your life, today it is over!
– Everything Calvary did for you that the enemy is holding from you is released now in Jesus’ Name!
– Anything that has not worked in your life and today, today it begins to work!
– This month shall favour you!
– Someone is being disconnected from a toxic relationship; a relationship that is not in the interest of your life and destiny is being broken off right now!
– Someone is moving to another level!